High Temperature Cloth
High Temp Cloth
Darco Southern offers a variety of Fiberglass (Tetraglas®), Silica (Tetraglas 3000®), Ceramic, Fireblanket (Silco Shield®), and Tacky Cloth (Tetraglas-T® 500) cloths, each with unique physical characteristics and protection from heat and fire as well as resistance to acids and alkalis.
Rolls are available in full rolls or cut-to-length.
- Welding blankets and curtains
- Fire blankets
- Expansion joints
- Insulation pad covers
- Hose cover
- and more!
- Fiberglass Cloth: woven from high-quality Type E fiberglass yarns and suitable for use in applications with temperatures up to 1000°F (540°C). Available in select thickness and widths and can be coated with vermiculite, PTFE, graphite, reflective foil or impregnated with silver silicone.
- Silica Cloth: woven from amorphous silica yarns and suitable for use at continuous temperatures up to 1800°F (980°C). Available in both satin or plain weave and offered with a red silicone coating.
- Ceramic Cloth: woven from alumina-silica ceramic fiber, asbestos free, and suitable for continuous operating temperatures up to 2300°F (1260°C). Available with glass or inconel wire insert.
- Fireblanket: woven from fiberglass yarns and coated with a high grade silicone rubber, providing protection from high heat, sparks and flame, at continuous temperatures up to 500°F (260 °C) and withstanding molten splash at 2200°F (1200°C).
- Tacky Cloth: (Tetraglas-T 500 Gasket Cloth) made from texturized fiberglass yarn, coated and impregnated with a proprietary uncured natural rubber, making it suitable for applications up to 500°F (260°C). It is available with or without a brass wire insert and can be dusted, PTFE dipped, coated in Graphite, or coated with Red and Black.